[SOLVED]Fc2 id damn slow :(

I've solved the problem with fc2 (the distro was hopelessly slow and kde
crashed frequently).

Thanks to Warren Togami for the help

In case you have some perfomance problems (i had an hopeless
performance, so i wasn't able to use my laptop pc) try to comment out
the "dri" line in xorg.conf, i solved in this way

Now Kde works really fine (and really better than the 3.1.4 included
with fc1).

Thanks again to all