Installation Hang with sym53c8xx SCSI Driver

When booting the FC2 CDROM 1 from my SCSI CDROM, the process hangs with
this sort were reported in November, however it looks like the problem
still exists.  I am using a TEKRAM SCSI card, and haven't had a problem
with the boot process with Redhat 7.3, the 8 series, 9 or Fedora Core 1
for that matter.  Obviously something has changed with FC2.  Does anyone
know when this might get fixed.