Not sure what happened ?

Anyway my previous message was about the ASUS incompatibility. It seems FC2 is completely useless on and ASUS (probably new) Mboard. Unfortunately for me, I have just purchased an ASUS board. Does anyone find it odd that a dist. would be completely incompatible with a whole of manufacturer's line of Mboards, or is it just me? This is a known issue and has been for awhile, so it dismays me as to why a final version of ANY operating system would basically state "ASUS Mboards won't work with this OS."

Any work-arounds?