Re: Can GRUB boot a CD-ROM???

Gregory Gulik wrote:

For some reason my BIOS won't boot off the CD-ROM and I can't get into the BIOS setup screen no matter what I do to fix it.

So, is there a way to make GRUB boot a FC2 CD-ROM so I can do the upgrade?

The CD-ROM is installed as the primary device on the second IDE channel (hdc).

What do you mean by

I can't get into the BIOS setup screen no matter what I do to fix it.

What is keeping you from getting into the BIOS setup screen?

Peace,
William