Fedora Core 2 - "Install exited abnormally"

Hello,

I am having some issues installing FC2. I downloaded the iso's from mirrors.kernel.org, and verifed that the MD5SUM's are correct. When I get to the point of the install where it starts installing packages, X quits...and gives me an error "Install exited abnormally".

I have searched on this, and most people say that it is an issue with X and mice. I don't get this in FC1, though. I can install FC1 just fine, with no issues.

I have a Micro$oft Intellimouse (wheel,  laser).

Thanks!

--
Scott Ware
waresd comcast net