Has this been hashed out yet: ASUS FC2 final?

Bill Gradwohl bill at ycc.com
Thu May 20 18:48:58 UTC 2004

For what it's worth, I just finished installing FC2 on an ASUS P4P800-VM and
had absolutely no problems with it. I had FC2T3 on the same box and it
worked OK too.

I used the FTP installation method (linux askmethod graphical) instead of
the normal feed it CDs method however. I don't know if that makes a
difference.

This box has 1G Ram, a PATA 100G (Seagate ST3120022a) and a SATA 250G
(Western Digital WD2500JD-00FYB), along with a Samsung DVD (CD-S520/A4) and
a floppy. There are no boards in any slots, as the main board has everything
I want built in. The CPU is a P-IV @ 2.4Ghz, and via the BIOS I set OnBoard
Video Memory to 32MB.

The BIOS version is identified as Version 08.00.09 ID PPVM1701

I've got a few more of these boxes and I plan on installing FC2 on all of
them. If I run into an issue I'll let the list know.

--
Bill Gradwohl
YCC