OT: Open Source version of MS Project?

Kind of off topic, but since I work primarily in a Windoze shop, and I'm trying to get Linux in the door here I will need compatible tools for what we use here. Does any know of an open source Project Management tool like MS Project? It doesn't necessarily have to be Project compatible, just have similar functionality. Free would be good, but not a requirement either.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.