PVM anyone?

wmux wmux wmux_be at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 21:47:39 UTC 2004

I do not use pvm. However if I were you, I would try
the pvm rpm that comes on FC2 CDs (3.4.4).

- select: system settings->add/remove program
- type your root password
- under applications - engineering and scientific
  click on details and select pvm (then close).
- click on update to commit.

I can tell you that the blas and lapack rpms were a
good start for me.

I.