Mouse (PS/2) not working in FC2

Since switching from Core 1 to Core 2, my PS/2 Scroll Wheel mouse has not been working.

It was fine in FC1, but stopped working in FC2 Test 2 and Test 3. The final release also fails to make it work.

My /etc/X11/xorg.conf file contains these lines:

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Mouse0"
	Driver      "mouse"
	Option	    "Protocol" "ImPS/2"
	Option	    "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
	Option	    "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
	Option	    "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

I've tried changing the protocol to various things.

Are there other configuration files I should check, or include here to help find the problem?

The mouse has two buttons and scroll wheel which also acts as button 3. It has "Trekker" written on it, and if you open it up, you'll see Microsoft stamped components in it. In fact it looks exactly like a the same mouse that has "Microsoft" written where "Trekker" is, only difference is in price!

Tomasz Jaszkin