Re: Problems with LDAP logins after upgrade FC2

* Leonid Mamchenkov <leonid leonid maks net> [21-May-2004 01:51]:
> pam_ldap: ldap_starttls_s: Connect error

I know it's bad to reply to your own messages, especially just few
minutes after posting, but my Murphy's law, I've found the solution to
the problem right after I've send the previous message.

In /etc/ldap.conf it says:
# OpenLDAP SSL options
# # Require and verify server certificate (yes/no)
# # Default is "no"
# tls_checkpeer yes

Changing the last line to

tls_checkpeer no

fixes the problem.  Most probably there is an undocumented change in
default behaviour.

--
 Leonid Mamchenkov.
 http://mamchenkov.net