Netgear WG511/FC2

Hi all. I can't seem to get my Netgear WG511 Wireless G PCMCIA card configured. The hardware browser recognizes it as Intersil ISL3890 [Prism GT/Prism Duette]. That, so far as I know, is correct. However, no prism54 or intersil driver shows when I try to configure my connection. According to prism54's website, its drivers have been included in the kernel ever since the 2.6.5 line started. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/