XKB error after upgrade from FC1 to FC2

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 21 01:31:48 UTC 2004

Upgraded a FC1 system to FC2.  After the upgrade I get the following
error during login.

Error activating XKB configuration.
Probably internal X server problem.

X server version data:
The X.Org Foundation
60700000

If you report this situation as a bug, please include:
- The result of xprop -root | grep XKB
- The result of gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/xkb

The information requested is listed below.

_XKB_RULES_NAMES_BACKUP(STRING) = "xfree86", "pc105", "us", "", ""
_XKB_RULES_NAMES(STRING) = "xfree86", "pc105", "us", "", ""

 layouts = [us]
 model = pc105
 overrideSettings = false
 options = []

During the upgrade process kudzu detected the keyboard again for some
reason.  Other than that the upgrade process appeared to go fine.

I am able to login and so far have not found anything that is not
working as expected.

Any ideas?

--
Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com>