Re: Apache 2.0.49 reading >2GB files.

I don't think either Mandrake or Debian build with LFS enabled in the
2.0 packages. It *completely* changes the binary module interface in 2.0; it wasn't such a big deal in 1.3.

(in fact, building 2.0 for LFS doesn't work until 2.0.49; we had that
bug reported upstream from someone using the SuSE packages who found
that they were subtly broken)

Ohh dear, thanks for the info Joe. Appreciated. Kind of annoying though seeing as how common >2GB files are becoming for me.
I've got the 2.0.49 SRC RPM if I just whack in the required -DLFS (or whatever) what do you think my chances are?