XCDRoast - FC2

Hello

I upgraded today to FC2 and am now having problems with XCDRoast.
XCDRoast detects my CDRW as both SCSI and ATAPI.  By default ATAPi is selected .

When I press OK, I get a message that ATAPI is not suggested due to performance reasons and I should switch on SCSI-EMULATION.  I did a google on this and found a doc which talks about using lilo.conf to setup scsi-emulation.  My problem is I do not use lilo, I use grub.

Please help to enable SCSI-EMULATION:
1)  CDRW on /dev/hdd
2)  FC2 using GRUB

Thanks in advance