Re: FC2, some small warts

Just answered the one bit I may know the answer to:

Alexander Volovics wrote:

1)
kernel: hdb: packet command error: status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Error}
kernel: hdb: packet command error: error=0x50
kernel: cdrom: open failed.

No problems working with cdrom drive however.

It may the autofs/automount causing this? I remember this could happen if the system tried to mount the CD-ROM drive without a CD in it.

Regards,
Ed.