XFree86 gone from Fedora Core? WHY!?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri May 21 05:22:27 UTC 2004

At 22:13 5/20/2004, William M. Quarles wrote:
Actually, you just made me think of something: perhaps X.org's
>republishing* of the XFree86 4.4.0rc2 code was what prompted the license
>change.
>
>*(borderline stealing, a.k.a. nearly violating the "You can do what you
>like with the code except claim you wrote it" clause)

No one is likely to sue you for slander or libel. But when you make such
strong accusations in a community like this, you had better be prepared to
back them up somehow if you want anyone to have any respect for you later.
Certainly *I* would like to hear why you feel this is a truthful accusation.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com