Re: Unofficial FAQ Updated for Fedora Core 2

> Congratulations Max - and many thanks!

	Thanks, Alexander!

> I like the new design of the FAQ page.

	Ah, you have fedora.redhat.com (some CSS) and Sindre ("foolish" on IRC
and FedoraForum, who did almost all the re-design work) to thank for
that, for the most part. :-) I cleaned up some CSS and did some small
usability changes, but foolish gets most of the credit for the cool new
look. :-)

	-Max