[FC2] How do I suspend?

Jochen Witte devnull at alpha-lab.net
Fri May 21 11:01:21 UTC 2004

I also have bad experiences with ACPI on a Dell Inspiron 8200:

- The boot-sccreen just takes half the size of the display just as the
"normal" terminal-screens do.

- The "suspend" and "setup" buttons do not work anymore

- echo -n "mem" > /sys/power/state works but on powewr-up, the screen is
flickering...

--
Jochen Witte <devnull at alpha-lab.net>