FC2 and Typhoon Cordless Optical Mouse

Hi

I've just installed FC2 and hit a couple of issues.

1. X did not correctly identify my graphics card, an SiS 305 chipset. Manual amendment to xorg.conf to match my RedHat 9 X config was required. No big deal, but annoying.

2. Typhoon USB Cordless Optical Mouse (Model 40158) was totally ignored after installation (yet it worked during the installation). This mouse worked most of the time under RedHat 9.

Anyone else seen these issues/found work-a-rounds/etc?

Cheers
Bill