Re: Why do we use grub?

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 14:47, ne... wrote:
> On May 20, 2004 at 23:06, shrek-m gmx de in a soothing rage wrote:
Honestly, before I go home for the weekend, I must pick on some one.
Sorry to all my victims, I mean friends. We use grub because this
project , Fedora core project has decided it is best. If you like Lilo
then install it yourself, it is easy read a few docs downoad the binary
and compile. If this is to hard, then you need Mandrake 10 . Its pretty!
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.