Fedora Core2 -> Enterprise

David Gavin dgavin at davegavin.com
Fri May 21 14:42:42 UTC 2004

  I had to change an RH 8.0 system to RHEL3 recently and ended up having
to do a new install as here was no upgrade option offered during the
install.
 Besides, as upgrading to 2.6 seems to be fairly disruptive - I wouldn't
expect to see it offered in RHEL3 for quite a while - probably not until
the next major point release.

 Dave