Re: sfdisk: extended partition does not start at a cylinder boundary - how to fix it?

On 5/21/2004 6:24 AM, Mariano Draghi wrote:
 > Ok, but how do I run that sfdisk? I can't run it with the disk mounted,
can I?

And apart from that, I have changed the access mode in the BIOS to LBA. Should I turn it to 'auto' before runnig this command? Does this make any difference?

I'm sorry... so many questions :(

You would have to boot from a rescue CD (or the first CD form Fedora Core 1), or a Knoppix CD.

Then run

chroot /mnt/sysimage

and the sfdisk command.

--