Re: Fedora Core 2 - review.

> As Fedora does not include multimedia tools that people are used to in
> Windows, it could be a problem.  Licensing issues aside, new users
> coming from the Windows world will be quickly frustrated due to this.

Let's also not forget the patenting issues on the MP3 format, and the
potential legal issues with having a Linux based DVD player.

I've always pointed this out to Linux newbies, that the patenting of
algorithms and the DVD control issue is actually going to make
interoperability more difficult and will dumb down innovation.

--Brian