RE:RE: Fedora Core 2 - Can't get mail, download or browse web pages

I have read this thread and am having similar problems;
I however am connecting directly to a hub which is connected to DSL; and I have a fedora core 1 machine on the same network which is working fine. Additionally, I can ssh, scp and amule with no problems it just seems like the web.

-Lane Inman