RE:RE:Fedora Core 2 - Can't get mail, download or browse web pages - Follow up

Going through the list:
1) nslookup works fine;
2) ssh works fine
3) bittorrent works fine
4) If I use IP addresses for the web browser it works fine.
-------
The issue seems to be using the browser with names; this occurs with both lynx and mozilla. It looks up the name fine, but never "retrieves" the information. My FC-1 machine (from which this message is coming) has no problems. Any clues for the clueless?

-Lane