Problem with FC2-i386-disc4.iso

Skoalman skoalman at skoalman.com
Fri May 21 17:56:53 UTC 2004

Thank you, Brian.

I'm very sorry for the HTML.  I realized it just after I hit SEND (I'm using
Outlook, which I use for all of my other mail as well, and forgot to switch
it to plain text).

I started with Google, but had trouble coming up with the right search
criteria to limit the results to what I was interested in (got lots of stuff
for FC2 test versions, as well as a bunch of FC1 stuff).

I'm afraid that one of the mirror sources that I was using for my
accelerated download might have a bad copy, so that's why I'm going right to
the source with a single-threaded download.  We'll see if that helps.

I now know where the archive is.  Blew right past that link when I signed
up.  Sorry about that.

Thank you much for the response.  Take care.

-Tom