Fedora Core 2 - Can't get mail, download or browse web pages

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri May 21 18:05:33 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 21.05.2004 schrieb Lane Inman um 19:33:

> I have read this thread and am having similar problems;
>    I however am connecting directly to a hub which is connected to DSL;
> and I have a fedora core 1 machine on the same network which is working
> fine.    Additionally, I can ssh, scp and amule with no problems it just
> seems like the web.
>
> Lane Inman

You can't reach any website or just failing some certain addresses?

You did try to deactivate ECN without success?

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl
Sirendipity 20:03:58 up 8 days, 17:48, load average: 1.79, 1.60, 1.54
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]