Re: VPN with Fedora Core 2

I've try ipsec-tools but look this :

---------------- Yum --------------------

Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Looking in Available Packages:

Looking in Installed Packages:
Name   : ipsec-tools
Arch   : i386
Version: 0.2.5
Release: 2
Size   : 451.76 kB
Group  : System Environment/Base
Repo   : Locally Installed
 This is the IPsec-Tools package.  You need this package in order to
really use the IPsec functionality in the linux-2.5+ kernels.  This
package builds:

        - libipsec, a PFKeyV2 library
        - setkey, a program to directly manipulate policies and SAs
	- racoon, an IKEv1 keying daemon

Jochen Witte wrote:
ipsec is in the kernel (2.6), Try ipsec-tools package...

(http://ipsec-tools.sourceforge.net/)