From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]
On Behalf Of shrek-m gmx de
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 2:16 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Problem with FC2-i386-disc4.iso

Skoalman wrote:

>I'm afraid that one of the mirror sources that I was using for my
>accelerated download might have a bad copy, so that's why I'm going right
>the source with a single-threaded download.  We'll see if that helps.

you should check the  md5sum  before burning

here you can find links for the md5sum.exe
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/using_md5sums.html

eg.   (i have no windows)
c:\path\to\isos\>md5sum.exe -c MD5SUM

or create a new file for cd#4  MD5SUM-4  like this:
c736f8048b12315b5c0b070de1d74867  FC2-i386-disc4.iso

--
shrek-m