Re: Fedora Core 2 - Can't get mail, download or browse web pages

Thank you Jack;
Could you please explain what I am doing with ecn_check... Interestingly, I used wget with this (correcting to http://firestuff.org/projects/ecncheck-0.9.6.tar.bz2) and it worked, but I can't see it through the web.

Second Question: Is there a particular reason this is not packaged with fedora if it is of help???

-Lane Inman
Ph. D. Candidate
Systems Science - ETM
Portland State University