Web log analyzers

I used to use a program called Cyclops to analyze the web logs of IIS web servers. It was fairly simple to use (meaning my boss could use it and not have his head explode) and was free. Now it's part of the NStealth Security Suite and not free anymore. Does anyoen know of something similar that IS free? I don't need any complicated analyzers now because our web servers are being replaced.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.