Web log analyzers

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Fri May 21 19:49:36 UTC 2004

I used to use a program called Cyclops to analyze the web logs of IIS web
servers. It was fairly simple to use (meaning my boss could use it and not
have his head explode) and was free. Now it's part of the NStealth
Security Suite and not free anymore.  Does anyoen know of something
similar that IS free?  I don't need any complicated analyzers now because
our web servers are being replaced.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.