Re: Fedora Core 2 - Can't get mail, download or browse web pages

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 12:40:54PM -0700, Lane Inman wrote:
> Thank you Jack;
>  Could you please explain what I am doing with ecn_check...
> Interestingly, I used wget with this (correcting to
> http://firestuff.org/projects/ecncheck-0.9.6.tar.bz2) and it worked, but
> I can't see it through the web.

Admittedly the docs are a bit skimpy. There are some examples in the README
that you can follow. Best to point it at the destination DNS servers if
known and it will tell you if they support ECN or not.

--
Jack Bowling
mailto: jbinpg shaw ca