Re: best linux/fc 2 motherboard

Josh Horner wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have an opinion on the ‘best’ amd, not amd64, motherboard for linux/fc2 that would at first be used as a desktop but could be used later as a decent server? The hardware compatibility lists seems somewhat out of date but I really would like to hear personal opinions. Ease of install is very important, like all the motherboard components being installed properly.

Thank you for any advice.

Josh Horner

I'm using a Asus A7V8X with 1300 Mhz AMD Duron, FC2 works without a problem.