Re: Fedora Core 2 - Can't get mail, download or browse web pages

Ah;
It appears there is something wrong with my configuration (.mozilla) because when I purged it the problem goes away - that would not explain the lynx issue, but I'm happy to have it working again...

Lane Inman wrote:

ECN is not supported by my gateway, but I have turned it off ( or so I thought sysctl.conf and sysctl -p would do) I still can not get it to work. Thoughts???

-Lane

begin:vcard
fn:Lane Inman
n:Inman;Lane
org:Portland State University;Systems Science - ETM
email;internet:lanei etm pdx edu
title:Ph. D. Candidate
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1