FC2 install - Multiple devices labeled /

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Fri May 21 21:44:26 UTC 2004

> If you want to be sure nothing happens to it, unplug it.

Thanks to all.  My upgrade is underway from DVD.  I will report my
experiences!  My Dell flat panel was correctly detected, but it's flashing
periodically during the upgrade.  It's behaved like this at times in the
past though with FC1 also and mysteriously stops this behavior most of the
time...  I don't have a lot of "special considerations" - just the basic
server stuff like Apache, pop and imap mail, and SpamAssassin - hopefully
the road will be smooth...  - John