MD5 hashes for FC2

Hi all

Just dopwnloaded FC2, and I am getting weird MD5 sums for my ISO files....

I am downloading and summing on Windows, but that shouldnt be an issue I guess...it seems the sums are out of order - eg: instead of matching the Disc 1 MD5 with the quoted MD5 sum for disk 1, it matches the quoted MD5 for disk 2

Is anyone aware of any changes/mixups in the md5sum file???

PS new to this list, so if this has been discussed previously, my apologies....

Best Regards

Ray Cauchi
Manager/Lead Developer

( T W E E K ! )