FC1->FC2 My upgrade issues - no pop?

Upgrading from the DVD:

1.  Apache is working.  Mailman is working.  SpamAssassin is running.

2.  I can't get my email using another machine - IP for the server is still
correctly setup, but apparently no mail server is running.  Where should I
look??  What are the pop and imap servers included in FC2?  From the console
MAIL, I can see that I've received email since the upgrade, but how to get
it?

3.  When I log in as root, I get the error: KDSKBENT: Invalid argument
failed to bind key 255 to value 1188.

Thanks any help!  - John