Re: Any way to debug browser issues?

Well; after restarting it worked and then it did not...
This would be a fine theory with one exception, I have NO problem using this
computer to browse the web on the same network as the other.... In other words;
I am typing at one computer sitting next to another computer with the difference
being FC1 vs. FC2... I should have vmwared to make sure that it worked... Also,
my room mate has no problems browsing as well so there is something particular about
the fresh FC2 release...

-Lane