nvidia and FC2

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Sat May 22 00:34:25 UTC 2004

At 08:50 5/21/2004, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
>  On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 08:25 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> > Since all we have is *ONE LINE* of text, it's rather silly to argue
> > intentions, corporate philosophy, and the fate of the world based on this,
> > don't you think?
>
>If they provided the freedoms required to be Free Software, none of us
>would be having any trouble, don't you think?

Really? I see us still having problems with other brands and manufacturers
as well, ATI being a prime example. Free Software is not automatically
perfect, and yes we have troubles with lots of it. "None of us would be
having any trouble" is one of the most unrealistic, ridiculous statements
you've made so far (and boy, you've made some big ones!).

I think that this is an issue which we need to work on, and which will
improve over time if we work on it. I do not think your attitude is going
to help anyone.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com