Re: touch pad on compaq presario 1700?

Christopher K. Johnson wrote:
Daniel Elessedil Kjeserud wrote:

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 09:03, Håkan Larsson wrote:

This was ok in FC1 but failed in FC2. I can move around the curser
but when I tap on the pad there is no reaction I must use the "leftclick" button.

Regardes Hakan

You're not alone. I'm having the same problems on a Compaq Evo N800c.
Haven't had the time to look into it yet, but I will tomorrow I hope.
All progress we be anounced. :-)

Try adding "psmouse.proto=imps" to the kernel arguments in your grub.conf entries.

No:-( it did not work on my compaq presario 1700.

Regardes Hakan