Re: Mounting CD-RW

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Fr, den 21.05.2004 schrieb Håkan Larsson um 08:56:

In FC1 it worked ok. But in FC2 test 2,3 and release I can mount,
but I can not get the files? Why is that? Is it the kernel or
did I do it wrong?

Using ide-scsi as kernel parameter for the device? If yes, delete that
in grub.conf.

Alexander

There was no "hdb=ide-scsi" in my grub.conf. If I added one no differance...
I can mount a ordernary DC-R and read the files OK. But if I mount a CD-RW it will be mounted but I can not read the files. Can it be because the kernel do not support the filesystem on my CD-RW? I used CD-RW fs for "drag and drop" It works just like a ordinary floppydisk. This worked ok in Fedora Core 1. The CD is formated with Roxio CD-Creator "Drag-to-Disc"

Regardes Hakan