Re: re FC2: nv driver with dualhead, xinerama setup

Am Mi, den 19.05.2004 schrieb dsyates um 21:23:
> It is my understanding that nv driver for nVidia cards does not support
> dual head operation (the nvidia driver from nVidia does).

That is correct. I tried to use nv for dual head some times ago. I red
the nv man page, which gives some hints for setting up more than one
monitor. I filed a bug but was told by a RH developer that nv indeed
does not support dual head with one nvidia card. You have to use two
cards.

Peter