Creating DVD under FC1 for migration to FC2 - to comile Kernel for VMWare

I downloaded the DVD version of FC2 and now I'm trying to create the DVD
from the ISO image. However, XCDroast keeps saying that the maximum size
of a DVD in demo mode is only 1 GB.

Is there a way to get around this limitation?

I need the DVD since that system requires the Kernel source as I am
running VMWare Workstation and will need to recompile the kernel in
order that VMWare will work.

Thanks...

BTW: I was able to upgrade in-place a Compaq DL580 without problems..
Runs Raid-5 like a champ...and even faster now....