dag.wieers modules - Conexant HSF modem

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat May 22 12:38:38 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 22.05.2004 schrieb rada and gus um 14:20:

> > IMO: Yes! There are already modules for CF1 at
> > http://dag.wieers.com/packages/kernel-module-hsfmodem/

> I have looked in dag.wieers website, googled and searched the archives
> of this list, but can't figure out how to configure the hsf modules.
> Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks, Gus.

You can hardly expect much readers and replies as you hijacked a thread
from 25th January. Do not reply to list messages you don't want reply
to! Use an empty mail editor window.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl
Sirendipity 14:35:45 up 9 days, 12:19, load average: 0.42, 0.36, 0.27
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]