Re: XKB configuration error during the login process

Hi,

> Whenever I login to the laptop, an error dialogue appears and displays
> the following message.

su
system-config-display
(do what you need to)
ok

logout and login

Problem solved, jobs a good 'un

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,