Re: bug in system-config-display ?

Hi Paul,

No, I have not removed anything. I had FC1 running, and then I made upgrade to FC2. Here I mean that I have chosen "upgrade" instead of "install" in anaconda.

Could you resolve this problem?

Best regards, vadim tarassov.

Paul wrote:

Hi,

trying to specify my video card and monitor I get following from the

/usr/bin/system-config-display

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/share/system-config-display/xconf.py", line 412, in ?
   hardware_state.merge_into(xconfig)

Is there a fix for this?

Have you removed all of XFree86? It looks similar to a problem I had on my machine at work yesterday whereby I had to manually remove XFree86 using rpm -e and then install xorg-x11-6.7.0.2 from the DVD.

TTFN

Paul