[FC2] Problem with Firefox

Sat May 22 15:20:37 UTC 2004

Hello,

I installed firefox from the DAG repo and I use the bookmark FTP plugins
o download and upload my bookmarks on my ftp when I open or close
firefox.
But I have now as soon that I open a new firefox windows, its downloads
the bookmarks even if there is only a windows open. And the same when I
close a windows it reupload the bookmark even if there is still a window
open... It causes  problems , in fact I already lose 2 new bookmarks
with this problem...

Anyone else experiencing this problem??

Thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...),...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!
--
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on i686 CPU kernel 2.6.5-1.358
@ 17:15:56 up 1 day,  3:52,  3 users,  load average: 2.17, 2.14, 2.16