Re: compatibility between repositories

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 12:05:13PM -0300, Gustavo Matheus Rahal wrote:
> Can I use all the FC2 repositories together?:
> - fedora.us
> - freshrpms
> - livna
> - dag
> - atrpms
> - dries
> - newsrpms
>
> With FC1 i used dag, atrpms, freshrpms, dries, newsrpms. They all worked
> fine.

While not all repos have built all their packages for FC2 yet, the
situation will probably be the same as under FC1, if not, I hope
better. But you'll have to wait for the FC2-dust to settle, e.g. the
packages of each repo to prove working well under FC2.

For what it's worth highly recommend the repos at
http://atrpms.net/repos/ as soon as their get FC2 builds out.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net