fedora core 2 dvd iso download

Sean Estabrooks seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Sat May 22 16:01:49 UTC 2004

On Sat, 22 May 2004 17:58:24 +0200
"michael ." <ilovebytes at hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi hope you can give me a hint with this problem i have downloaded fedora
> dvd iso already for 2 times but both times the file on my pc was about 10 MB
> larger than the one on the ftp und the md5sums were incorrect
>
> what ftp prog to u suse to dowload the dvd iso within windows ?

Hi Mike,

It sounds like your problem is that you're downloading with ASCII mode
where the ftp program automatically converts single newlines into CR LF.
Make sure your ftp program is set to use binary mode and you should be
ok.   Just about any ftp program should be ok, including using the command
line ftp.

Good luck,
Sean.